Speak with Jason directly today by calling (714) 907-1085
I want my clients to feel confident about their future. My team understands that and that’s why we are here: to preserve and grow your wealth so you can focus on other things.
- Looking at the Whole Picture
We will work with you to understand your entire financial picture. To reach your goals, we need to know where you are today and where you want to be in the future. That means understanding not only your assets, but also your aspirations, including sending your kids to college.We take a disciplined approach to gathering all of your details, through conversations, questionnaires, and financial statements.
- Building the Financial Plan
Based on all of the information gathered we will create a comprehensive financial plan to guide all of our decisions. We will chart, assess, and evaluate different scenarios based on your objectives, risk tolerance, and time horizons. From this insight, we make recommendations including savings amounts, investments, and insurance.
- Ongoing Monitoring & Adjustments
The financial plan will continue to evolve. Circumstances will change, your life will change. Needs, wants and desires change.
Building on the foundation of your plan, we will meet every year – and when something significant happens – for an in-depth planning review.
Financial Planning Services – Retirement Planning & Cash Flow
- Do you have enough assets or income to retire?
- What is your plan for retirement, social security and pensions?
- How much will be left for your children or heirs?
Our retirement and cash flow report will illustrate your income, savings, expenses, and resulting net cash flow on an annual basis now and in the future.
For example, if you’re thinking about retirement we will estimate how much money you will have during retirement and then calculate if that will be enough to maintain your lifestyle based on taxes, inflation and a projected rate of return on your portfolio.
Net Worth Analysis
Net Worth provides a snapshot of your assets and liabilities. Your net worth should increase over time and this provides us data on your progress. Your net worth over time will tell us if our planning and investing is effective.
A properly designed estate plan should address all of these below:
- Distribution – Your hard-earned assets should pass to the people of your choosing instead of leaving these decisions to a court or third party. Your heirs should receive your assets at the right time based on age, maturity and circumstances. And you want to make it difficult for people to fight or litigate over your estate.
- Management – You should make sure that your financial, medical and personal affairs are handled by the people of your choosing if you are incapacitated to do so or when you pass away. You may want a corporate trustee to help manage the money for your loved ones when your gone if you feel that they are not able to do so effectively.
- Preservation – You want to maximize the amount of your assets going to your heirs with the least amount going to court fees or attorneys. You want to minimize income and capital gains tax while you’re living and estate taxes after your gone.
We will invest your portfolio in a tax efficient way as we seek to save you money, reduce income tax, estate tax and grow your net worth.
Tax loss harvesting – We will use money lost in an investment to help reduce your tax bill. When the asset is sold we will use the capital loss to offset capital gains and income tax. We will then replace that investment with a similar asset to maintain the allocation of the portfolio.
Are you placing tax inefficient investments in qualified accounts?
Are you making charitable contributions? If so giving away appreciated assets instead of cash will avoid capital gains and take advantage of the full write off.
Investing in Donor Advised funds will allow you to take large write offs for charity donations in the current year and pay the charities over time. We will also provide recommendations of tax planning strategies including tax advantaged investments
Insurance is a critical component of comprehensive wealth management and financial planning. Protecting your assets from the unknown should not be overlooked.
We will evaluate your net worth to determine what assets and risks need protection.
We will help you determine how much life insurance you need.
Determine if you need an umbrella or liability policy.
We will help you pick the right health insurance for your family including analysis of HMO and PPO networks to make sure you have access to the medical providers your family needs.
Education planning should start as soon as possible and at the latest as soon as the child is born. What are the benefits of the various products?
- 529 Plans
- Custodial Accounts (UTMA/UGMA)
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts